Privacy and personal data protection is a priority for Anadirobtic – Robótica, Automação, Projecto e Instalações Lda. and a clear commitment undertaken by us. This way, we are dedicated to respecting and protecting your data, and we understand the concerns you may have about the confidentiality of the personal information and data you provide us.
In compliance with Law No. 58/2019, of August 8, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that we are responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the website.
1. Identity and contact details of the data controller.
Data collected on this website is processed by us, and the information collected is managed and controlled exclusively by us.
2. Lawfulness of data processing
On this website, we may collect personal data, provided via the contact form, with your consent.
Your data is collected for the purpose of:
– Answering your questions via the contact form.
– Sending you information about our product and service offers, news and events (newsletters).
4. Data retention period
Data collected and processed via the contact form will be kept only during the processing of your request, after which they will be destroyed.
5. Data recipients
We use your personal information to contact you and provide you with all the information you requested via our contact form.
Your personal data will never be disclosed to third parties, except in special cases, such as to comply with obligations required by law or competent authorities.
6. Data security and confidentiality
We are committed to implementing all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
7. Your rights and how you can access, rectify or oppose to the processing of your personal data.
Pursuant to the personal data protection law, the data subject has the right to access, update, rectify or delete their personal data, which they may request by using the multiple contact details provided by us.
If you have any question about the collection and processing of your data, you can contact us by email or by using our telephone contact.
8. Data usage
We use your personal information to contact you and provide you with all the information you requested via our contact form, so we are committed not to transfer or sell your personal data to third parties.
Cookies are stored on your computer via your browser and only retain information related to your preferences, therefore not including your personal data.
Information about the several cookies we use and their purpose:
– Strictly necessary cookies: Allow you to browse the website and use its applications. Without these cookies, the services you might have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies: They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analysing statistics to improve website functioning.
– Functionality cookies: They keep user’s preferences concerning website use, so that you do not have to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
If you need more information, please contact us at the following e-mail: email@example.com